Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blogs

Hello bloggers,


Due to insufficient time and I have not been placed any school yet, I will write a synopsis of my design.

If there are enough computer at school where I am placed, I would like to use blog as a barometre of their learning between student and teacher and student and student.


I believe that the contents of their blogs; what they post do not have to be only about the subjects what they study. They can also discuss how they efficiently learn that is to maintain students' emotional side. For example, Also, the `zone of proximal development` helps cognitive development (Kearsley, 2009). For example, if students counsel each other and teacher supervise the discussion then resolve it, they will engage their peers and teachers more. I believe that could lead to have better classroom climate.




Regards,


Shiho


References


Kearsley, G. (2009). Social divelopment theory (Vigotsky, L.). Retrieved August 17, 2009, from http://tip.psychology.org/vygotsky.html

No comments:

Post a Comment